Warning - 299.99 eMail Phishing Scam
Please note the hackers are at it again. If you receive this email, DELETE IT. Norton will never send you an email like this.
Please note some ways to tell if an email is a scam:
- Look at the From field, it will never come from a generic name it would use firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Also from field if this is for Norton it would not come from myupgrade.online if it is Norton they are selling
- The To line will never be blank or have your email address, it would have your Full Name
- Spelling Errors or over use of UPPERCASE LETTERS
- It will never be signed by a Generic Team, it would have a name or contact.
If you ever have a question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org